2. The touche eclat highlighter from Yves St. Laurent is universally beloved for the radiant glow it bestows, and now comes in a nifty leopard print case to glam up your vanity.
3. These mirrored gold loafers will get you from party to bar in style without killing your feet.
2. I'm a fan of Josie Maran's products - vegan, organic, cruelty free (and also they look and feel great) - and just got this lip stain in Poppy Paradise, a hot pink that is perfect for New Year's Eve (or if you're more traditional, the Getaway Red is pretty stunning). The lasting power of the stain means your look stays perfect through round after round of champagne and all-night partying.
3. I was a life-long MAC Smoulder girl, until I met this drugstore steal. I love the inky color of L'Oreal's Silkissime black eyeliner, and it really does glide on like silk, and lasts all night to boot.
1. Prep a dish the night before - like Smitten Kitchen's spinach and cheese strata - that just requires you to pop it into the oven after you wake up, and your hungover self will thank you.
2. Revive your tired skin with this super moisturizing and nourishing yoghurt mask from Korres.
3. Coconut water is nature's Gatorade - and this stuff from Harmless Harvest is miles beyond the plastic-y flavorless stuff you normally find in stores (it's never heated, so it really does taste just like drinking from a fresh coconut), plus they have a business model focused on sustainability
And because it's not a party without something festive in your glass, refinery29 has a holiday cocktail recipe round-up for some inspiration - and don't forget the champagne!
Wishing everyone a happy and festive New Year's, and a sparkly 2015!