If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Style 2 School Backpack Cute Canvas Backpack for Girls Cat School Bag Teens Daypack bluee Travel Bag (color Style 2)
- (A2-594x420MM) - Ronnie OSULLIVAN TOP Snooker Poster (A2-594x420MM)
- Diamond Select Toys Universal Monsters Select Wolfman (Version 2) Action Figure
- Langley Models Case International 956XL Turbo Tractor O Scale 1 43 UNPAINTED Kit M18
- Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse IRONHIDE Vs. LEADFOOT
- BelleAckerman Summer Blanket Winter,Artistic Rendition of Snowy Season of Year Frozen Pine Tree Snowflakes Falling Down Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 35 x60
- Wallet Handbag Men's Wallet Multi-Function Clutch Bag Multi-Card Casual Phone Bag,bluee
- Magic the Gathering Stupor Mirage
- Farmerly Dark red Grey Geometric Design Sofa Cover Quilted slipcovers Fake Linen Anti-Slip canape Furniture Cover fundas de Sofa SP4446 Dark red per pic, 90cm180cm
- Paw Patrol Chase Hooded Slumber Bag
- Popular Modern Printing Sofa Cover Anti-Dirty Full Tight Wrap Couch Cover All-Inclusive Furniture Covers Home Decoration color 14, 2seater 145-185cm
- Puppy Millekori 200 g 9880
- Realacc Remote Control Stereoscopic Switch Nut 3D Joystick Set for Frsky X7 X9D Futaba Transmitter for RC DIY Parts Black
- AMT 1937 Chevrolet Coupe 1 25 Scale Model Kit
- Maximum Crisis Booster Box - 1st Edition - Sealed - English - 24 Packs
- Yellow 1 table + 1 chair ZH Kids Plastic Table And Chairs,Rectangular Height Adjustable Activity Table, Green, Yellow Table And Chair Set For 2-8 Years Old Toddlers
- Bioworld Merchandising Independent Sales Flash EL Lighted 3 Panel Powered Backpack Black
- Xhabb 5D DIY Diamond Painting Living Room Decoration Painting Diamond Painting DIY Cartoon Princess 5D Full Diamond Cross Stitch 30X45Cm
- QINYAN-Home Super Soft Lightweight Blanket (60 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Metal Plate Graphic with Classic Floral Ornaments Medieval Empire Royal Engraved Print Charcoal Grey Silver.
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.