If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DALRC Rocket 50A 4in1 ESC 3-6S Blheli_32 LIHV DSHOT1200 Ready 4 in 1 Brushless ESC CNC for Rc Multiredor FPV Racing Drone
- Brybelly Sublimation Poker Table Felt for Casino Quality Tables, bluee
- Tiger & Bunny - Wild Tiger Neck Strap by Tiger & Bunny
- Ahomi Anytek Z1 Car DVR Camera 2.35 inch Touch Screen G Sensor Dash Cam Recorder
- Professional Easel Wooden Stent-style Adult Easel Solid Wood Board Sketch Sketch 4K Easel 1.45 Meters (color White)
- Discovery Kids Paint Your Own Wooden Tractor Set
- Folding chairs Folding Bed Single Bed Lunchtime Simple Lunch Break Chair Office Nap Bed Camp Bed Multiple Adjustments (color With pad)
- GXL- Bugatti car Model 1 32 Simulation Metal Toy Toy car Alloy car Model car Toy ( color Yellow )
- Warmfamily Nature Print Artwork Image Surreal Enchanted Oniric Meadow Single Tree Idyllic Unusual Scene Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket 60 x50 Fuchsia Petrol bluee
- Learning Advantage 7713 Tangrams, Grade Kindergarten to 8 (Pack of 30)
- QINYAN-Home Soft Travel Blanket(60 x36 Summer Quilt Comforter Gallos Decor Rooster Pattern with Sunflowers Seasonal Summer Time Greenery Sky Floating Clouds Clipart.
- US Diamond Inlaid Hollow Irregular gem Exaggerated Paragraph Natural Stone Necklace Pendant Women Girls Short Paragraph Dinner
- Magic the Gathering Vampire Hexmage Conspiracy
- Halex Perfect Pitch Tailgate Game
- Turtle Adult Costume Size STD
- Koizumi reset brush (Kitty) KBE-2833-K [Bic group Original]
- Popco Super Mario Bredhers Series 3 Vinyl Mini Figure Princess Peach
- Jeguro educational toys color step JE05200
- High Quality 3D Printed Kayaking Model for 1 10 RC Crawler Car Traxxas TRX4 D90 D110 Axial Scx10 90046 90047 Ford Bronco Green
- Kato 10-287 Electric Train Series 321 7-Car Set Powered
- Indigo-saffron 28 Dornblueth Ladies Medieval Dress Johanna Sky
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Thicker Cover Sofa Towels for Couch Sofa Pastoral Slipcover capa de Sofa Covers Polyester Use Single Double Three Four Sofa Cover 4, Four 215x350cm
- AMT Batman Batskiboat - 1 25 scale kit
- Santa's Workshop Night Before Christmas Bear
- Shopkins 28 pc Urea Dominoes Box
- Traxxas E-Revo 2.0 VXL Brushless (86086-4) Upgrade Parts Aluminum Wheel Hex Claw - 4Pc Set Black
- Kre-o Transformers 4 Movie Vehicle by Kre-o
- Xhabb 5D DIY Diamond Painting Living Room Decorative Painting Diamond Painting Cars 5D Full Diamond Cross Stitch 30X45Cm
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.