If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Handmade Soapstone Chess Set - 38cm Board - Hand Carved from Stone in Kenya
- Shelby Dan Gurney Mustang 1968 2 - 1 18 - ACME
- Gintama BREAK TIME FIGURE it is in a temper I is in the V-shaped Sakata Gintoki (contents ver Hijikata.) Single item
- ClosetMaid 8298 Cubeicals Fabric Drawer, Black, 2-Pack
- Kashima 5.9 Kantai Collection x Max Factory figma Action Figure (317) + 1 Anime Themed Trading Card Bundle
- Zonxn Creative Bedside 7 color Change Lighting 3D Led Visual Hot Air Balloon Night Lights Cartoon Modelling Desk Lamp Home Decor Gifts
- WEEKDEGY Decoration Decoration Ornaments Tongyi Geometry Home Study Desktop Living Room Decoration Cabinet Display (1 Piece) (color gold, Size L)
- Black & White Striped Pink Flower 70th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- JZX Chair, Storage Footstool, Removable and Washable Cloth Solid Wood, High Rebound Sponge Sofa Stool Makeup Stool Storage Stool
- EraSpooky Girl's Princess Deluxe Costume Fancy Long Dress
- Playmobil City Action Playset Bundle with Take Along Fire Station Playset and Rescue Ladder Unit
- Silencer E-4010A (65AX) 26028050 (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese) by O.S. Engines
- Elope Costumes Adult Panda Bear Hug Hat, One-Size
- Oopsy daisy Barrington the Bear - orange Canvas Wall Art by Meghann O'Hara, 25cm x 36cm
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Europe Sofa Slipcover Elastic Sofa Covers Striped Chair L Shaped Slip-Resistant Sectional Full Corner Sofa Cover Pattern 14, Single seat 90x140cm
- Indianshelf Handmade 8 Piece Daffodil Ceramic Black Wardrobe Pulls Rust Free Artistic Kids Flower Cabinet Knobs
- Motorhead Miniatures 24th Scale Vintage Vixens 1 Set of 4 859
- Associated 81295 Chassis RC8B3e, 81295
- Nerf Rival Atlas XVI-1200 Blaster (bluee)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.