* The morning at work when you know you have a really, really good lunch to look forward to.
* Ice cream sandwiches.
* Turning on the radio and a really good song is playing, and it's at the beginning of the song.
* Random Acts of Compliments. (Clarification: street harassment = fiery rage. Actual compliments = joy).
* Genuine appreciation from coworkers. (Extra-special: when the genuine appreciation is expressed in cupcake form.)
* When it's been raining all day and just as you have to go outside, the rain stops and the sun breaks through and all the streets have been washed clean.
* When you've had a crummy day and you come home and there's something warming and comforting and homemade and so, so good waiting for you.
* A good snuggle.