* I identified with this piece by Jaya Saxena on being biracial more than I can say. I don't think I have the words, so suffice to say it really resonated, and her writing is beautiful.
* Everything Mallory Ortberg does is genius, and People Almost Playing Sports In Luxury Advertisements is perfection.
* Did you see the Space Oddity cover performed in space? Chris Hadfield is amazing. I am a space fangirl and his book is definitely on my to-buy list.
* I don't think I have a very strong sense of smell (I think I'm always congested? But is that possible?), so this article concerned me.
* Some of these cooking tips may be a bit basic, but they are always good to keep in mind.
* J and I caught this 60 Minutes segment with Anderson Cooper on Chaser, the world's smartest dog, and it was pretty amazing. Apparently, the average two year old human knows about 300 words; Chaser knows over 1,000! Chaser (and her owner, John Pilley, who has spent a remarkable amount of time training her and seems like a very nice man) have a book out, which I think would be fascinating to read.