Some links to share:
- I thought this story on life as a student at Parsons was fascinating, and it made me feel like I was super lazy in college (and still).
- This article on leftover DNA is fascinating.
- I enjoyed this slideshow quoting fashion designers. Karl Lagerfeld is a gem, but I think Rei Kawakubo's is my favorite.
- Amy and Tina are always excellent, with or without gifs.
- This photographer dressed up her nugget in adorable outfits and the resulting photos are darling.
- Not to mention the excellent costumes at last weekend's Great PUPkin Parade.