- Putting away the laundry.
- Taking out the trash.
- Cleaning the litter box.
- Cleaning that thing in the bottom of the sink that catches all the debris so you don't end up with a clogged pipe but why is it so gross.
- Having to unplug and reset the Internet because it stopped working again.
- Fishing long tangled hairs out of the drain in the shower *shudder*.
- Scrubbing things. Yes it is satisfying when/if the item is ever clean again and you get to think to yourself, "I did that," with a small measure of pride and self-satisfaction, but it would be so much better if the thing just didn't require the scrubbing in the first place.
- This isn't a chore, but trying to get the last of the lotion out of the bottle so you can throw it away finally and stop being a hoarder.
How is your Tuesday going? Computer problems are delaying my posts, but more (non-complaining, actual substance) to come.