If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- STEP STOOLS HOME Multifunction Ladder Chair Stool Wooden Foldable Shelving Step Ladder Home Library 3 Steps
- Poop Emoji Party Favors Supplies- 12 pack of Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener- Unisex Sets for Tweens, Teens, Girls, Boys
- The Stupell Home Decor Building My Empire Pink and orange Floral Explosion Typewriter Stretched Canvas Wall Art 11x14 Multi-color
- White Black Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap and NASA patches, orange, Size 18 Months
- Oncegod Couch Blanket Cat Cute Happy Kittens Camping Throw,Office wrap 60 W x 51 L
- Traxxas Slash 4X4 Upgrade Parts Steel+Aluminum Rear CVD Drive Shaft With 12mmX6mm Wheel Hex - 1Pr Set Red
- ArtWall 2pur010a1218p Julia Purinton's to The Metro, Removable Wall Art Mural 12x18
- Roba 6972 Kasperle Puppet Show Booth
- Jeep Wrangler Car Model Toys SUV Vehicles Toys Kids Play Car Model Car Collection Boy Birthday Gifts Pull Back Lights White
- Marvel Legends The Thing Action Figure
- Generic Walkera Furious 215 Parts Flight Controller Furious 215-Z-17 Furious 215 F215 Spare Parts Track Ship
- Disney 1998 Snow White Evil Queen
- Spandex Slipcovers Sofa Cover Elastic Tight Wrap All-Inclusive I Shaped Sofa Cover Stretch Furniture Covers 1 2 3 4 Seater 1PC color 3, 4seater 235-300cm
- 582091P - 1 24 Scale R C Light and Sound, VW Bus Police Vehicle
- ZLQF Climbing Trees Artifact Non-Slip Climbing Trees Tool Suitable for Grab Wasp,Dig Bird Nest Tool, Simple to Use.
- Kenner Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Special Action Figure Set Imperial Set 4LOM, ATAT Driver, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot
- Building Blocks for Babies,Building Bricks,Educational Construction Engineering Building Blocks Learning Set for Boys & Girls,Best Kids Toy
- LEGO 75929 Jurassic World Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape, Toy Dinosour, Truck, Station and Mobile Control Center plus Owen minifigure, Fallen Kingdom Movie Sets
- Mistral Enterprise Deluxe Castle Sand, 1000 g, Creative (15038)
- Power Slam WCW Wrestlers HAK by WCW
- Flannel Throw Blanket,Whale,Illustration of Sea Anemone Turtles goldfish Snorkel Tropical Seascape Cartoon,Pale bluee Yellow,for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 35 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.