If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- STEP STOOLS HOME Multifunction Ladder Chair Stool Wooden Foldable Shelving Step Ladder Home Library 3 Steps
- Poop Emoji Party Favors Supplies- 12 pack of Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener- Unisex Sets for Tweens, Teens, Girls, Boys
- The Stupell Home Decor Building My Empire Pink and orange Floral Explosion Typewriter Stretched Canvas Wall Art 11x14 Multi-color
- White Black Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap and NASA patches, orange, Size 18 Months
- Oncegod Couch Blanket Cat Cute Happy Kittens Camping Throw,Office wrap 60 W x 51 L
- Traxxas Slash 4X4 Upgrade Parts Steel+Aluminum Rear CVD Drive Shaft With 12mmX6mm Wheel Hex - 1Pr Set Red
- Crafts Paint Jobs By Digital Kit,Kids color By Number Kit With Tag, Butterfly Woman Eyes,16''X20''
- LEGO UK 41317 Sunshine Catamaran Construction Toy
- Four Seasons paper YgoldzuHisashi (100 pieces) Weeping cherry M33110
- Fashion Tempered Glass Green Side Red Background Fruit Shape Round Watermelon Ultra Quiet Wall Clock Creative Clock Pretty
- Dukes of Hazzard 12 Inch Action Figures Series 1 Luke Duke by Figures Toy Company
- Puzz 3d thomas kinkade painter of light
- Strawberry Marshmallow Ana Coppola [English Teacher ver.] (PVC Figure)
- Capsule Splatoon Splatoon squid strap all six 12 pieces set
- Tight Sofa Cover for Living Room Couch Cover 3 Seat Cover Universal Elastic Sofa Slipcovers Corner Armchair Funiture Cover 8, Single Seater
- Lighthouse MOC SF Illustrated album pages French Polynesia II 1990-1999
- MERLIN PALLONE UFFICIALE SERIE A 20182019 SIZE 5 SC3373710
- bluee Kress 700c 36v Power Lithium-Powered Electric Bicycle Road Bike Adult Breaking Wind Lithium EMU
- Gogo's Crazy Bones Collector gold Tin by Crazy Bones
- 024. Anniversary Song Heavenly Angel Playing Mandolin With Decorative Base Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Tiny Bubbles (Lpobber Don Ho) - SWISS
- LEGO Wolverine Chopper Showdown 6866
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.